Crystal Sun :: HAS MOVED! UPDATE TO NEW ADDRESS HTTP://crystalsun.webs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Sun :: HAS MOVED! UPDATE TO NEW ADDRESS HTTP://crystalsun.webs.com

NEW SITE: HTTP://crystalsun.webs.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Group Pic Idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhelic
Adventurer
Adventurer
Rhelic

Another Group Pic Idea Empty
PostSubject: Another Group Pic Idea   Another Group Pic Idea EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:07 am

So Yeah...

I'm planning to put myself through the same hell i did for the first group picture X 10

I feel inspired to draw a GIANT group picture.

One of both CrystalSun, ChaosReapers, and just friends and people i know and care about. I might even toss in people from Siren too!

Please, I'm requesting screen shots of people or face and armor listing (or related armor listing... ex/ There aren't Carbuncle mitts in model viewer but actually the old little mitts are the same thing / look like them)

example:
Name: Rhelic
Race: Hume Face 2-A
Equiptment: Hume RSE Top, Glasses, Hume RSE Gloves, WHM AF1 Pants, WHM AF1 Shoes or Healer Duckbills

So Yeah... I don't know why but i'm in the mood to make something even more epic than my fanfest picture and better planned out... Also I can take my time with this picture and take it at my own time and pace like Calc's group picture.

Also if you want your armor changed from what was originally drawn in the first picture, I can arrange that just let me know.

PS! I would like REAL Armor that you have on or like to wear (like XxMaya, instead of wearing her rdm AF, she likes wearing her swim suit top so I drew her in the swim top) ....... Right Artiri? (sorry, had to pick on you because of the frustration you made me feel when I did the first image)
Back to top Go down
Optimal
Adventurer
Adventurer
Optimal

PostSubject: Re: Another Group Pic Idea   Another Group Pic Idea EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:22 am

You already know mah gear foo >.>
Back to top Go down
Rhelic
Adventurer
Adventurer
Rhelic

PostSubject: Re: Another Group Pic Idea   Another Group Pic Idea EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 6:37 am

Optimal wrote:

You pickin' a fight? <.<
Back to top Go down
elanna
New Adventurer
New Adventurer
elanna

PostSubject: Re: Another Group Pic Idea   Another Group Pic Idea EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:58 pm

xD sry I havent been around much so havent checked the forums in a while ; ; .... umm I'm mifwa face 6 hair B (I think o.O) short version, and iono probabaly rdm af2 or my latest venture which is drg!
Back to top Go down
Optimal
Adventurer
Adventurer
Optimal

PostSubject: Re: Another Group Pic Idea   Another Group Pic Idea EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:56 am

Rhelic wrote:
Optimal wrote:

You pickin' a fight? <.<

<.< maybeh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Group Pic Idea   Another Group Pic Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Group Pic Idea
Page 1 of 1