Crystal Sun :: HAS MOVED! UPDATE TO NEW ADDRESS HTTP://crystalsun.webs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Sun :: HAS MOVED! UPDATE TO NEW ADDRESS HTTP://crystalsun.webs.com

NEW SITE: HTTP://crystalsun.webs.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Comic planning: Need input...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhelic
Adventurer
Adventurer
Rhelic

Comic planning: Need input... Empty
PostSubject: Comic planning: Need input...   Comic planning: Need input... EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:32 am

So I'm also planning another art endeavor aside the group picture which will be an ongoing thing.

I'm remaking the CS comic to include friends from other Linkshells and everybody stating where and what they do...
Basically everybody who wants to join in on this project will have their own comic (with a few cameos of others or not)

Except expect a twist in your comic comedic or not...

What I need:

Armor and face set if i don't have yours already...
What you want to say...

example's
The First one will be Rhelic setting up the camera and smiling...
Smiling his bishounen smile with sparkles... "Hi! I'm Rhelic! I'm the co-leader / helper of the CrystalSun linkshell... I am also a member of ChaosReapers and ClanBelmont..."
He looks to the side with his wave going down and his expression is like >3>;;; "Even though currently I'm on siren... "
He looks surprised smiling face up close to the camera. "oh! but i promise to return to midgardsormr once I complete my levels that I need!"
He's sitting back tapping his cheek "Well... My main job is white mage... and I'm known as the A.D.D. WHM but i do a good job when I need to... it's just out of party that I can be..."
Bubbles show up and his eyes look surprised... o.o ~!
He chases the bubbles screaming "BUBBLES!"
Brannon holding the bubble wand... "ADD White Mage...."

2nd planned:
Brannon looks at the camera with his stoic expression... "Hello... I'm Brannon, leader of the CrystalSun linkshell... I also participate in end game with the linkshell Ishtarr."
He holds up two fingers "I've been a career paladin but recently I have hit 75 dancer..." the Taru BentoBox holding an embarassing picture of Brannon behind him dressed up in frilly dancer clothes and cheesey pose (totally completely different than what Brannon's normal paladin persona is).
He picks up bento box as Bento looks freaked out "This is my emergency food supply. Bentobox... I enjoy a good meal of taru... they're full of protien..."
He starts going on about his opinions and such about adventurers and players and so forth but then on the side you hear "Awee~ Taru~!"
Brannon looks all offended as Farah is holding Bentobox as bento is being a little perve squishing his face deep between her chest. "My emergency food supply!" Bento: "Auntie Farah~<3 "
Brannon and Farah arguing over Bento... you just see Brannon cover the camera saying "no more filming!"

3rd planned:
Optimal with Garuda... "Hi, I'm Optimal. I'm a career summoner along with my favorite summon Garuda...."
Optimal with a cocky 'heh' expression... "Not to brag but she is faithful by my side because actually it's been sensed that I am the reincarnation of her handsome prince..." Garuda with hearts over her leaning close to him as Diabolos appears behind with a face...
Optimal trying to talk as there's a carbuncle in his lap staring face into the camera, "But... I have a slight problem of being unable to control my summons... (hey! down carby! down!)"
More summons appearing and looking into the camera "Hey! careful! ah! Ifrit you're burning me! No no no now my hat is on fire! Ah! leviathan it's ok you don't need to.... >splashing sound effects< no no no titan i don't need to be dried.. gaugh... you're... choking... me......"

4th planned:
Artiri with arms crossed... "I'm Artiri... if you have anything to say about it I dare you... I have a fist and a scythe ready if you do..."
Artiri looking to the side "I like DD jobs... i think it helps manage my anger... Especially Monk and Dark..." In background you see Rhelic holding a picture of Artiri looking demonic stomping on grass with little monsters running away...
Artiri looks up with a shrug "Also I'm a little bit of a death master... I seem to have a streak of being known as 'dirt napper'...." Rhelic in background dropping picture looking scared...
You see several people in the background running away along with rhelic...
Artiri looks up with a o.o face... Mamool looking at him... "You thing you tough? >grunt<"
you see a first come down on Artiri.... as somebody shouts "BESEIGED COMING THROUGH!"
you see Artiri's hand only holding up a middle finger... and says "Rhelic... can i have a raise?"

And more to come. I'll be posting comics up it up once i get all these out....
Back to top Go down

Comic planning: Need input...
Page 1 of 1