Crystal Sun :: HAS MOVED! UPDATE TO NEW ADDRESS HTTP://crystalsun.webs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Sun :: HAS MOVED! UPDATE TO NEW ADDRESS HTTP://crystalsun.webs.com

NEW SITE: HTTP://crystalsun.webs.com

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Group Picture Idea

Go down 
+2
Brinnywinny
Rhelic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhelic
Adventurer
Adventurer
Rhelic

Group Picture Idea Empty
PostSubject: Group Picture Idea   Group Picture Idea EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 4:27 am

I'm trying to decide how everybody would look in height comparison... So I came up with an Idea...

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNTIL YOU READ ALL THE DETAILS

I'm thinking of drawing a sort of 'criminal' height chart and I need shots of what everybody wants to wear.

I don't want this thread full of comments, make a seperate thread for that in General chat or somewhere here later...

I want pictures of what everybody wants to be drawn as.

Also, if you don't like how tall i make you, tough luck :p

Please pass this one to other LS members who agree to this & haven't joined forums yet (going to try a different tactic or even instead of a height chart this might turn out differently). I'm going to try something that somebody taught me.

I repeat: I just want what / how you want to be drawn as. Even if this means you want specific armor that you're aiming for and don't have yet, get a model viewer and post it up. Dat modded? Post it up. I might make edits later too just to make it easier to draw... But PLEASE Easy on the head gear also... Some helmets look like a bish to draw or else if you want your character's face shown ok too. BUt I do need to know what model / style face you have.

(Yeah, i'm also doing this b/c i looked in my room as I emptied out a few more things and saw sketchbooks with blank pages that i never used... Help me fill them up!)
Back to top Go down
Brinnywinny
Adventurer
Adventurer
Brinnywinny

Group Picture Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Picture Idea   Group Picture Idea EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 4:43 am

My avatar of the forum should be good Smile
Back to top Go down
Artiri
Adventurer
Adventurer
Artiri

Group Picture Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Picture Idea   Group Picture Idea EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 11:15 am

i have to get a viewer...it's altana right?
Back to top Go down
Gsarivan
Adventurer
Adventurer
Gsarivan

Group Picture Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Picture Idea   Group Picture Idea EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 3:12 am

altanaview and Model Viewer both work
Back to top Go down
Indalecia
Adventurer
Adventurer
Indalecia

Group Picture Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Picture Idea   Group Picture Idea EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 3:54 am

Group Picture Idea Indyface
Back to top Go down
Xxmaya
Adventurer
Adventurer
Xxmaya

Group Picture Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Picture Idea   Group Picture Idea EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:53 pm

Group Picture Idea Xxmaya
Back to top Go down
Gsarivan
Adventurer
Adventurer
Gsarivan

Group Picture Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Picture Idea   Group Picture Idea EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 4:41 am

Group Picture Idea Gsapos

sorry for all the crazy lines and stuff >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Group Picture Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Picture Idea   Group Picture Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Group Picture Idea
Page 1 of 1